Builder honored at building industry’s most prestigious award gala
The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC, a Green Brick Partner, is proud to close out the year with 15 OBIE Awards! The builder took home nine Gold OBIEs and four Silver OBIEs in addition to earning Personal Achievement Awards for Rookie Salesperson of the Year and Online Specialist of the Year.
Presented by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA) and the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council (SMC), this year marks the 39th Annual OBIE Awards. Held for the first time at the Georgia Aquarium on Saturday, October 26, 2019, the OBIE Awards serve as the premier awards in the Atlanta residential real estate market and new home construction industry.
Presented for accomplishments in both building and marketing, The Providence Group 2019 Gold OBIE wins include:
- Best Building Design, Detached Model $500,000 to $599,999 – McDaniel at Idylwilde
- Best Building Design, Detached Model $600,000 to $699,999 – Hatteras at Brookmere at Johns Creek
- Best Building Design, Attached Model – $400,000 to $499,999 – Foxdale at Cresslyn
- Best Building Design, Attached Model – $500,000 to $599,999 – Fletcher at Mason Main
- Single-Family, Zero Lot Line – $500,000 and above – Valmont at East of Main
- Best Interior Merchandising, Attached Model – $500,000 to $599,999 – Fletcher at Mason Main
- Best Interior Merchandising, Detached Model – $600,000 to $699,999 – Hatteras at Brookmere at Johns Creek
- Best Condominium Sales Center – Pratt Stacks
- Best Email Marketing Message – Hurry Home Campaign
The Providence Group also received the following Silver OBIE Awards:
- Best Building Design, Attached Model – $500,000 to $599,999 – Inman at Towns at North Decatur
- Single-Family, Zero Lot Line – $500,000 and above – Randall at East of Main
- Best Interior Merchandising, Detached Model – $500,000 to $599,999
- Best Interior Merchandising, Attached Model – $500,000 to $599,999 – Inman at Towns at North Decatur
Additionally, The Providence Group team was awarded two Personal Achievement awards including Danielle Camerata-Gill being named Rookie Salesperson of the Year and Karen Reichert being named Online Specialist of the Year.
To learn more about the award-winning designs and communities from The Providence Group located throughout Atlanta and the surrounding area, visit www.TheProvidenceGroup.com.
About The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC
The Providence Group of Georgia LLC was ranked No. 11 largest builder in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle in October 2017, and Green Brick Partners is ranked No. 56 on BUILDER Magazine’s 2018 Builder 100 List. Atlanta native, Warren Jolly, serves as president of The Providence Group of Georgia LLC. Between Warren Jolly and his dad Pete Jolly, they bring a combined 50+ years of development, home building and marketing experience to The Providence Group. Together, they have built and developed in prime locations throughout metro Atlanta with unique trademarks such as luxury low maintenance lifestyles, livable and unique floor plans and stunning exterior designs. The Providence Group offers homebuyers a 5,000-square-foot Design Studio showcasing upscale interior, exterior and outdoor living design options. The Providence Group is a subsidiary of Green Brick Partners (NASDAQ symbol GRBK). For more information about The Providence Group and its commitment to Making Space for Life, visit www.TheProvidenceGroup.com.